I.C.E. International B.V. with Chamber of Commerce number: 30244142 (trade name I.C.E,. I.C.E. Rugs & Carpets), with its registered office at Holweistraat 2, 4181 CC Waardenburg, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Personal data we process
We respect your privacy and ensure that the personal data you provide us with will be handled confidentially. Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the requirements set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation. This privacy statement describes how I.C.E. International B.V. handles your personal data.
We process your personal data based on the following principles:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are the data subject, or to take measures at your request prior to the conclusion of an agreement.
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
For what purpose we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To handle your payment
- To send our newsletter
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services
- To inform you about changes in our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account on www.icedesignbook.nl
- To deliver goods and services to you
- We analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to match the supply of products and services to your preferences.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and surname
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address (Google Analytics)
- Location data (Google Analytics)
- Information about your activities on our website (Google Analytics)
- Internet browser and device type (Google Analytics)
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and over the telephone.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16 years. We therefore recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, so as to prevent data on children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information on a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information.
We do not take decisions based on automated processing operations on matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without the intervention of an individual (for example an employee of I.C.E. International B.V.).
Retention periods of personal data
We store your personal data for as long as necessary to carry out our services correctly. In addition, we store your personal data for the period in which we consider this relevant in the context of our service provision. The aforementioned periods apply unless I.C.E. International B.V. is obliged, pursuant to a legal provision, to store the personal data for a longer period.
Sharing personal data with third parties
I.C.E. International B.V. does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a statutory obligation. With companies that process your data on our instructions, we (where possible) conclude a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. I.C.E. International B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
The website possibly also contains links to third party websites. Although this or these website(s) have been carefully selected, I.C.E. International B.V. does not bear responsibility regarding these third parties and the way in which they handle your (personal) data. You may opt out of cookies by configuring your internet browser in such way that it does not any longer store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
Access, rectify or delete data
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by I.C.E. International B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, rectification, deletion, transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks at the latest, to your request.
We also wish to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA). This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data are not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I.C.E. International B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- Data is sent only through end-to-end SSL-encrypted connections.
- The connection with our website is always SSL-secured so that no one can monitor the data being sent.
- All employees of I.C.E. International B.V. are aware of our security policy.
- Data leaks must be reported to the IT Manager immediately, whereupon they will be assessed and, where necessary, reported to Meldloket Datalekken, a service desk of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).
This privacy statement has been drawn up in Waardenburg, the Netherlands, on 26 April 2018.